1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for you to utilize our services and to protect your account.
2. We may collect your personal information at the time of registration like- name, e-mail, phone number, date of birth, marital status & address of user/patient on the Website.
3. We record & maintain the activities which are being performed by the users on the site.
4. During the registration users need to provide the mandatory information like personal data (name, e-mail, phone number, date of birth, marital status & address etc. If user/patient does not provide the mandatory information then we may not be able to complete the process of registration and then we will also not be able to deliver our services to the users/patients.
If user is providing us any Personal Data then that means user is giving us rights to use their information for following purposes:
1. Verifying the identity of users.
2. Verifying the eligibility to register as a user of this Site.
3. This registration will provide you a user ID for our site and our site will maintain and manage your registration.
4. We will provide you a customer service which will respond to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
5. We may use your name, phone number, residential address and email address (all marketing data) to provide notices, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to services which are offered by us on the Site.
6. This disclosure is being done as it may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
1. Any Personal Data supplied by user will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties.
2. We may share user’s Account Information with Payment Gateway Site to enable user’s transactions.
3. We have implemented security controls and associated procedures to keep your Account Information.
1. We provide reasonable security to prevent unauthorized access to the site, for maintaining the accuracy of the data, and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
2. For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password.
3. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
4. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer.
5. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
6. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information, we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We take care of security periodically and use updated security to get protected from the securities flaws or issues.
1. Create a strong password- use minimum 6 characters. Should use numbers and special characters which makes password stronger. We recommend you to update or change the password regularly and periodically.
2. Protect your system- if user has entered the password in malicious website then immediately go to Change Password and change your password. Do not let your system available in public domain with login into the website.
3. Use Supported browser- for providing a great selling experience we periodically update our website security certificates based on SSL standards.
If customers have privacy related any issues then can contact Mail-ID: email@example.com
1. In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the appointment by Highway Hospital & Trauma Centre Pvt. Ltd. due to any reasons, two options are available to the patients:
(i) He/She may ask for rescheduling the appointment with the specialist doctor.
(ii) In case user/patient cancels the appointment full amount paid (excluding payment gateway charges) will be refunded within 3-7 working days.
2. In case the user/patient misses the appointment, his/her appointment can be rescheduled only once after that he shall not be entitled to any refund.
3. In case the user's credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally overcharged, please notify Highway Hospital & Trauma Centre Pvt. Ltd. of the same at the earliest. In case of over-charging, the user/patient has the following options:
(i) He may claim a refund of the outstanding amount. In such a scenario, Highway Hospital & Trauma Centre Pvt. Ltd. shall make all endeavours to refund the amount within 7-14 working days.
(ii) The refund shall be made by e-banking or by demand draft or by other such mode other than cash, depending upon the suitability of both, Highway Hospital & Trauma Centre Pvt. Ltd. and the user/patient.
(iii) For claiming refund, the user/patient should necessarily have the valid invoice of the investigations, so as to be able to get the refund.